Jessica Simpson Is Selling Her Wedding Ring

Friday, May 26, 2006

The National Ledger is reporting that Jessica Simpson has made plans to auction off her 3.5 carat wedding ring and donate the proceeds to charity. According to Mike Walker, the proceeds will go to Operation Smile.

Jessica called Nick personally to warn him that she was selling the ring for charity. "Nick flipped out," an insider revealed. "He pleaded with her to meet so they could discuss it." Jessica did agree to meet, but she refused to give up on her charitable contribution.

Back in the late 90's I once pawned this girls ring for heroin, but I don't regret the decision at all. When you are living the "thug life," like all the Nelly songs said I was, you would understand I was just being hardcore. Anyways, I can't think of a better gift to give your new found fiance, than Jessica Simpson's wedding ring. I'm sure your wife will love it. Buy it now, before it's too late.

Posted by darkhat at 5/26/2006  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

This could be impossible

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment