Brad Pitt Will Get You Fired And Killed

Monday, May 01, 2006

The National Ledger is saying that Brad Pitt has used is Hollywood pull to get Catherine Zeta Jones fired from Oceans Thirteen due to her husband's comment about Angelina Jolie and her "third world orphans." Brad Pitt would not agree to sign on to Ocean 13, unless Jones was fired first.

Walker writes: "Before he'd agree to star in the film Brad decreed not only that Zeta-Jones be banned from reprising her role - he actually forced producers to write in a scene explaining that her character has dies a horrible death."

That's pretty harsh, but I guess it's expected. If you find out you have the power to get a B list actress fired, why not get her killed too? It's pretty much what I do all the time. I remember the days I was going head to head with Josh Bornzo, the famous shrimp fisherman. I was considered the people's fisherman at the time, and quite frankly, the ship couldn't run without me. Anyways, I did what any upstanding gentlemen would do, I raped his daughter. With no rubber.

Posted by darkhat at 5/01/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment