7th Heaven Won't Die

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Contact Music has got to the bottom the recently cancelled 7th Heaven sitcom. The WB stated that it would be the "last show," and even though it is, they are now being signed by new US network CW.

CM quoted as saying: "Cast members, including Stephan Collins and Catherine Hicks, have been asked to take a pay cut by their new network. The show is the longest running family drama in US TV history and will return for a record 11th series."

I still don't understand how a show like this can have such a big draw. Wait a minute, I can. It's straight out of the "make adolesents horney for dummies" handbook. Take a hot girl - i.e Jessica Biel- and give a slight impression that you may see her with less clothes on week by week. The 12-15 year old demographic will love it. On the other hand, I'm considered a sexy beast, and when I bat my eyes: it's considered a "panty dropper." If you don't know what that is, it means the 16-24 year old female demographic instantly has sex with me, because I act like I don't care about anything. They're all suckers for that. Especially the one's who claim they want a "nice guy who they can talk to" on their myspace profile. Whenever you see that, just replace it with "first guy that will shove a cock in my ass."

Posted by darkhat at 5/16/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment