Paris Hilton Attacks Nicole Richie

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Female First is reporting that Paris Hilton has dissed Nicole Richie for losing too much weight, and claims her former best friend looks like shit.

Paris said: "It’s not normal. I can’t believe it. She looks horrible. It’s really sad." This was after last weeks comments when Nicole Richie said: "I know I'm too thin right now, so I wouldn't want any young girl looking at me and saying, That's what I want to look like"

This is why I always have trouble understanding woman, they are always starting petty feuds for no reason. You don't see me and other "it" guys getting in fights together. When's the last time you heard of me and Ashton getting in a fight, or me and Kanye West? Never, because they respect me. Some people might say I don't know them, but I've applied to the" MTV Made: I wanna be a gymnist, like 6 times, and Kanye has been right by my side. So based on what Kanya tells me cool black people say, "grip up NUKKA, or we want a prenup." Man, that makes so much since.

Posted by darkhat at 5/16/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment