Tom Is Going To Eat Katie's Placenta

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Entertainment is reporting that Tom Cruise is intending to eat Katie Holmes' placenta after his fiancée has given birth to their baby. The baby, which is expected to be a girl, is almost ready to be born.

Tom told GQ magazine: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there."

Are you fucking kidding me? He cannot be serious, this has to all be an act. Nobody is that crazy. Rain Man was more normal than this guy. I normally wouldn't do two Tom Cruise posts in one day, but I really don't have a choice. What am I going to do, not tell the world he wants to eat a placenta and cheese sandwich?

If you don't think this guy is completely bat shit insane, watch him talk about Katie's smile and tongue.

Posted by darkhat at 4/18/2006  
6 comments
Anonymous said...

sick bastard

8:50 AM  
Anonymous said...

I guess there is no more question to his mental capacity.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous said...

Dudes... it's a joke. Tom Cruise is a joke, but him eating a placenta was a joke too. Scientologist humor I guess...

9:21 AM  
Anonymous said...

Possibly, I think he will eat the entire baby.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous said...

He'll be all over that breast milk, too. Freak.

10:56 AM  
Anonymous said...

LOLOLOL so truee

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment