Dave Chappelle Really Hates White People

Friday, April 14, 2006

The always reliable IMDB is saying that Dave Chappelle has cited racial prejudice for his walk-out from the Chappelle Show last year. If you don't remember, back in May 2005 he quit the show leaving behind a $50 million contract. Finally, Chappelle is starting to give some more details about it.

Chappelle tells Esquire magazine: "The bottom line was, white people Own everything, and where can a black person go and be himself or say something that's familiar to him and not have to explain or apologize? I felt like I was really pressured to settle for something that I didn't necessarily feel like I wanted. "

I'm practically a congressman, so I don't pay too much attention to what black people say. In fact, who is this guy I'm writing about? Was he arrested in South Africa for drug smuggling or something? Seriously though, come on Dave. You're funny as hell, but just stop talking about the walk-off. It was so last year, nobody cares anymore.

Posted by darkhat at 4/14/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

he was probalby just kidding.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous said...

I don't know, he does joke around a lot

8:59 AM  
Anonymous said...

Yes he playing around like he always do so i dont know why the fuc ya gotta problem wit this nigguh dave. Yah acting like he shot yo in the ass o suming, all he tryna do is make people laugh but ya always hating on a real nigguh so its whateva dave go head nd do yo shyt fuc what des people say bout yu

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment