Kate Moss Is Not Having Sex

Friday, April 14, 2006

Female First is reporting that Kate Moss is not getting any sex lately, and she is not too happy about it. She says her sex life is practically non-existent. I don't know what this exactly means for Pete Doherty, because rumors have been saying they are back together, but he clearly isn't getting any.

Moss was overheard complaining to fashion designer Marc Jacobs, at a New York photo-shoot: "I'm a nun now - I'm not getting any."

I really hate when hot women- and I'm not saying Kate is hot- play the "I can't find anyone to have sex with me" card. Nobody buys it. If Kate stopped bitching about it and tried to find someone, she would be fine. I'm confident she can just put a paper bag over her face and cut a hole in it for the mouth, and guys would still line up, cause hey, free blowjob.

If you're wondering: these are kate's model pictures for the new Nikon. A close second to her kick ass candid submitted by Reese, which can be seen on my myspace.

Posted by darkhat at 4/14/2006  
5 comments
Anonymous said...

I would rather stick my dick in a car door. 3 times, maybe four, that rhymed

8:45 AM  
Anonymous said...

if I had a dick that is........

8:46 AM  
Anonymous said...

Why does everyone always debate this. She is fine.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous said...

It's not a debate, she's ugly. PLaien and simple. get a life

10:26 AM  
Anonymous said...

And I suppose you're good looking? I seriously doubt it.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment