X-Men 3 Spoiler Pictures Leaked

Friday, March 17, 2006

These are some leaked pictures from the upcoming X-Men 3 movie. You can see from the first picture that Jean Grey will come back to life in this one. If you aren't as cool as me, you probably don't know your X-Men history.

Jean Grey is suppose to turn into the phoenix and kick some ass, but it was hard to say what sequel they would bring her back in. I won't bore you with too much stuff about comic books, just remember, this movie will kick ass. And all you Wolverine fans are probably pissed since I just ruined your life with that picture of Scott and Jean. Sucks to be you.


Posted by darkhat at 3/17/2006  
4 comments
Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!

10:48 AM  
Chris said...

Ok, I could be wrong about this, But from the looks at the newest Trailer I saw, when I went to Ultra Violet. I looks as though, she'll start out as the Dark Phoenix, and then will be Counciled by Prof X, and gain controll of the Phoenix powers then as The Good Phoenix.

This is best I could Tell from the preview as it looked like she was breaking out of the Med Lab. using her powers. I think this would have been right when they find her, She also apharently attacks Scott (Cyclops) at first. It looks to top the other 2 films, as this shows the Beginning of the War between humans and mutants. Do I detect we may be surprised with the arrival of Sentinals (Perhaps a guarded secret) That would really rock, I think I heard mention of the Registration act in this one.

2:38 AM  
Anonymous said...

I jus tsaw the preview too, you are right i think.

6:34 AM  
hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again. The trailer looks hot! I'm gonna have a heart attack! Oh and that Kelsey Grammar dude plays Beast. That's really weird.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment