K-Fed Thinks He's Tupac Now

Monday, March 20, 2006

Kevin Federline has just released a new diss freestyle to al the "haters." It is arguably the worst freestyle in the history of the spoken word. I am pretty sure 7th grade talent shows have better rhymes than this guy.

The funny part doesn't come until the end, wait, I lied. It's all a joke, but at the end he tries to be like Tupac. Just replace the word "Biggie" with "US weekly", and he is pretty much mimicking Tupac. I don't understand how his friends let him get away with this. Usually a loser has at least one friend.

Man, this guy is so hard. I know all the rappers in Compton and Detroit dedicate diss songs to US weekly. fag. Here is Kevin Federline's Myspace, where you can listen to the song. If you value any form of hearing, I suggest against it.

Posted by darkhat at 3/20/2006  
1 comments
hazim said...

Hey. Hazim here...again. And the winner for Record Of The Year Grammy goes to....Kevin Federline for "PopZao"!

If I ever hear that, I'm going to gauge my own eyes out.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment