Kristin Cavalleri Got Pumped

Thursday, March 23, 2006

These are pictures of Kristin Cavalleri on the morning of March 20, which was the first night she spent at Nick Lachey's house. To be honest, I'm a little upset because I didn't think we were really broken up. Kristen told me she "needed some space" and "MAYBE" we should see other people.

I don't remember working into the conversation: "let the world think my girlfriend is a skank by banging a low rent boy band dweeb." Come on baby, you're killing me.

BTW: How is it possible to look that hot when you are pumping gas?


Posted by darkhat at 3/23/2006  
6 comments
Anonymous said...

Hey buddy, who the hell are you? Are you some college kid playing make believe?

4:20 PM  
Anonymous said...

Kristin is going to be a big movie star. She is auditioning for the role of Lucy Ewing on Dallas. Jessica is also auditioning, may the best girl win!

5:28 PM  
Anonymous said...

anon420- you just don't get the humor... die

7:13 PM  
Anonymous said...

Auditioning ... may the girl who gives the best blow job win!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous said...

I thought you weren't allowed to use mobiles when pumping gas?

3:26 PM  
Anonymous said...

The only reason why Kristen is now all out in the open and being recognized is cause her rich dad got her a tv show and now all the rich kids that were on that show are famous and getting paid. Shoo boy I'll go on tour for spring break. make a show out of my life their is more drama in the LM than in the LB. Peace!

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment