Jessica Alba Wants To Be Taken Seriously

Friday, March 24, 2006

Female First is reporting that Jessica Alba is sick of playing sexy women. She feels she isn't being challenged and wants harder roles that involve more than eye candy.

She said: "I'll leave the slutty girl to other people and I'll play the sweet, moral girlfriend who believes in love - roles that are more interesting than playing a vixen. That's where I want to go next - a romantic comedy or something like that."

The reason me and Jessica would get along so well is because we both are used for our provocative nature. I'm constantly thrown into situations where my sexual abilities must flourish, or else people die. It's that serious. Luckily, Now I write this website so I'm not used for my looks anymore, and let me tell you: It feels good.

Posted by darkhat at 3/24/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

You know, Jess Alba is a good actress, but why don't she stop putting her big foot in her big mouth! My brother has a mag with her nude with a sheet on.The next movie that comes along and they offer her 10 million or more, she will do whatever that director say for those dollars!!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous said...

I think anyone would do anything for a million dollars (or maybe less). She is hot. You can't help but look at her in a physical way.

3:42 PM  
Anonymous said...

Jessica is a very pretty girl but I think she would be good in a serious film. Then she will have fellow cast members wanting to rape her. Like previously. It's all on the way you portray yourself. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. Ya heard!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment