Britney Spears Needs To Wear Shoes

Friday, March 17, 2006

The Daily Star is reporting that Britney Spears was taken to hospital after stepping on a hypodermic needle in Hawaii.A source told the Daily Star: “It was lucky. Britney loves to walk bare-foot, especially when she’s in a holiday mood in Hawaii. Maybe she’ll think twice now.It was more the shock of seeing the needle poking out of her foot. All sorts of things race through your mind in that situation. The conclusion we’d all jump to is that it was discarded by a drug user. Britney was distraught but brave.”

They claim Britney is fine, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for HIV. If she wasn't such a stupid hill billy, she wouldn't be in these situations. Wear some shoes you stupid hippy. God, I hate this women so much.

Posted by darkhat at 3/17/2006  
9 comments
Poppy said...

Borkowski Celebrity had an article about this yesterday which said the needle was unused. If that's true, she's VERY lucky. I watch Dog the Bounty Hunter - there's lots of drugs in Hawaii! :) (Oh, that's so white trash of me...)

9:33 AM  
Anonymous said...

Why in the world would you wish HIV on anyone? You may dislike Britney Spears, but no one is perfect. People make mistakes. Get a life.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous said...

Don't take anything too serious said on this blog. Everything is said to try and get people upset,

10:47 AM  
Anonymous said...

Anon 10:47, I was going to say the same thing. The humor on this blog is over the top and I think the writer chuckles to himself when people get their panties in a bunch. Or, then again, maybe he really wishes Britney would get AIDS. I have no idea, but I can't imagine being so literal that I couldn't get the joke. That would suck.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous said...

For the people saying "get a life"
take your own advice.

LMFAO I wouldn't wish HIV on the majorty of people, but yeah Britney Spears is an utter whore I loathe her, why doesn't she just kill herself? she's a worthless fat whore.

7:24 PM  
Anonymous said...

It's me the person who started the whole get a life thing. Yea I dont have a life that is why I am on this website giving you your better rating to rank you number 1 for celebrity gossip. LOL Don't be jealous. LOL

9:23 AM  
Anonymous said...

You all need JESUS in your life. JESUS is coming SOON!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous said...

Pray for me!

4:42 PM  
Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSS

I love audio books and am glad to be on your site. If you want to find out more about......audio books then go visit http://ibooks4u.com......You wont be disapointed..

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment