Angelina Jolie Wins Lesbian Vote

Friday, March 17, 2006

Female First is reporting that Angelina Jolie is the female that most lesbians want to have sex with. Angelina, who admits to being bisexual, has been voted the best girl-on-girl fantasy, according to Diva Magazine.

The magazine wrote: "She's our undisputed dream-girl sending pulses racing and sales rocketing every time she graces the magazine." Other top contenders included Sharon Stone, Jodie Foster, Salma Hayek, Drew Barrymore, and don't puke, Queen Latifah.

If this is true about women I have just lost all respect for them. Not because of Angelina, but because of Queen Latifah even making the list, and nevermind the top 10. I can't even think of her without projectile vomiting onto my computer screen.

Posted by darkhat at 3/17/2006  
1 comments
Tanga said...

oooh....... you poor thing, a green screen all the time, how awful.
I must say she has my vote also.
But be fair think about it from our perspective, two beautiful sets of pouting lips to play with.
Hours of endless fun rather than the thirty second wham bam thankyou mam!!, that I used to get from guys, no thanks!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment