Willa Ford Comes Back From The Dead To Do Playboy

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Willa Ford is in the brand new Playboy, and to be honest, I haven't thought about her at all in like 5 years. Actually, it was probably a lot longer. She had that one song I wanna be bad, but then she dropped off of the face of the earth.

It looks like she had to have implants, but I'm way to lazy to actually do some homework on it. I really like that first picture a lot for some reason. Oh that's right, she's naked. I like any hot naked girl. Does that really make me a bad guy? I don't think so. I'm going to finish my coffee and post about a real celebrity in a few minutes.



Posted by darkhat at 2/21/2006  
10 comments
Anonymous said...

She had to have implants

8:53 AM  
Anonymous said...

I don't remember her being this hot.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous said...

about time you put some nude pics on this site. You only do it like once every 2 months.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous said...

I know right.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous said...

HUGE TITS.I.Love.It

9:36 AM  
Anonymous said...

That's a nice chest.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous said...

Yes it is my friend, yes it is.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous said...

With a skank? good for you buddy.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous said...

Willa isn't a skank asshole. You're in love with her just as much as anyone

2:35 PM  
Anonymous said...

Poor Willa... Posing naked in Playboy is the only way she could get people to start talking about her again, since her singing career isn't going anywhere. She's never been known for her talent, but only for posing in filthy men magazines and screwing Nick Carter. She's pathetic. And yes, they're DEFINITELY fake.

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment