K-Trash Thinks We Should Respect

Monday, February 20, 2006

Mercury News is reporting that Kevin Federline is ready to be hated on for his album and the fact that he is a white boy rapper. K-Trash still thinks he's the future of music and had this to say in regards to his new album:

"'He hates his children, he treats his wife like dirt, he gets high all day,'" he said, quoting his critics. "If I was that bad, you think anyone, let alone Britney, would put up with it? We have collaborated, but I'm not going to put the songs on this album because it's like, Respect me first; then I'll show you what I've done with my wife."

Where the hell does this scum bag get off thinking he deserves respect. Is this a joke or what. This guy continues to amaze me to the point that I want to start cutting my face with a AIDS infested razor. K-trash definitely strokes his cock about being some eminem rip off. Seriously, look at that picture. No, take a better look. Without ever hearing a word this man said you know he's a worthless cum guzzling scum bag.

Posted by darkhat at 2/20/2006  
4 comments
Anonymous said...

We should throw him into the east river

2:48 PM  
Anonymous said...

ALong with his wife

2:54 PM  
Anonymous said...

Did someone shit on his head or are those braids?

3:31 PM  
Anonymous said...

Hi my name is Kevin, and i rub shit on my head.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment