Pink Trashes Britney Spears

Friday, February 10, 2006

MSNBC is reporting that the worlds ugliest man Pink, dissed Britney Spears for having a child. Pink decided to talk about the event where Britney drove away with her son on her lap. A friend of Pinks said: “She’s always been disgusted by the Mickey Mousers’ values and just doesn’t understand [Britney’s] decision to rush off and have a child so quickly."

After being asked about babies, Pink said: “[Bleep] no. I’m not gonna do a Britney and pop out some kids. I’m not a Happy Meal. My husband’s got the burger, but he’s not getting the fries and shake to go with it.”

What the hell is she talking about? Happy meals and burgers? Kids? The fact that she's the ugliest person ever. I really hate Pink more than any other person on the face of this earth. If I had to have sex with her to save my mothers life, the only question would be "Mom, where do you want to be married?"

Posted by darkhat at 2/10/2006  
7 comments
Anonymous said...

Pink really may be a man.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous said...

I think she has some talent.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous said...

Her face looks like a wild bore

9:07 AM  
Anonymous said...

She doesn't really look like a wild bore. More like a muskrat

10:11 AM  
Anonymous said...

haha

12:12 PM  
Anonymous said...

Is there anyone who likes this bitch? NO

2:26 PM  
Anonymous said...

I know I don't.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment