Gwyneth Paltrow Hates Americans

Friday, February 10, 2006

Reports are saying that Gwyneth Paltrow loves living in UK and believes the Brits are smarter than Americans.

The extremely ordinary Paltrow told Britain's Star magazine:

"Brits are far more intelligent and civilised than Americans. I love the fact that you can hail a taxi and just pick up your pram and put in the back of the cab without having to collape it. I love the parks and places I go for dinner and my friends. It's a pretty city, you know"


I am usually a pretty easy going guy, and I don't care that much about America myself, but you can't say Brits are better. What is Paltrow basing her biased/bitchy research on? If you were a hot stripper you might be able to get away with this statement, mostly because everyone would be staring at your tits. The only problem is you have no tits, and you hate America. Get out already, oh you already did.

Posted by darkhat at 2/10/2006  
14 comments
Anonymous said...

Love it or leave it hun.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous said...

What a fucking bitch

8:31 AM  
Anonymous said...

Get out of my country

8:39 AM  
Anonymous said...

She's right, Brits are smarter.

10:12 AM  
Anonymous said...

I guess she's basing it on the fact that she has lived in both places for a length of time and finds one to be greater than the other. She obviously has class and i guess she was unable to find other such people in the US of Gay

11:48 AM  
Anonymous said...

I don't think anyone is worried about class, she just has small tits.

12:09 PM  
Anonymous said...

hmmm, Lindsay is an American, look at her class.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous said...

only an american would give their kid an idiotic, self-indulgent, cruel name like apple.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous said...

only an american would give their kid an idiotic, self-indulgent, cruel name like apple.

1:39 PM  
Anonymous said...

LOL rw is right on the money

2:25 PM  
Anonymous said...

For "intelligent and civilised", read "more liberal"!

She's just another Hollywood loony lefty who equates gay marriage and consensual sex at 14 as being enlightened. If you ask me they should bugger off to Holland or Sveden, but they won't 'cause they can't be arsed to learn another language!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous said...

Good points SC. I'm sure her husband buggers off to Amsterday once in a while to get some of the dark flesh parading around there.

Anyway, I heard Gwennie can speak both French and Spanish, but I seriously doubt that's true (I heard she was really bad at school).

5:41 PM  
Anonymous said...

Whatever anne. Your only commenting to try and plug your shitty, non alexa ranked site. Any country outside of America and Canada usually doesn't even have computers and they have to go out and catch their dinner. Also, instead of playing basketball, they play kick hte dog.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous said...

That's a bit harsh, Anti, but I do think that Anne failed to see the humor in Sc Peter's remarks. I think he was (partly) kidding. Oh Pish Posh. The truth is that you can't say shit about another country without someone else telling you you can't say that. Everyone's so damn moralizing.

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment