Michael Keaton Is Doing Another Beetlejuice

Friday, February 10, 2006

The Movie Reporter is saying that Michael Keaton has confirmed he is making a sequel to Beetlejuice. Beetlejuice was a big hit back in the day, and I am only talking about this because I can't find any other decent celeb gossip. I sorta remember this being popular, but I was only 7 at the time, so it's hard to judge.

While Keaton was being asked about doing another Batman movie, he said: "No, but there's a big chance you'll see me in another Beetlejuice again. When Tim Burton finishes the script and when everyone is available at the same time.

I can't even remember the last time Michael Keaton did a movie. I usually only stay up to date on hot, young, provocative females. Anyways, if there are any big Michael Keaton fans that read this site (which is doubtful at best) than this is for you. I guess if Tim Burton is running the show it will sell some tickets.

Posted by darkhat at 2/10/2006  
5 comments
Anonymous said...

I don't care what people say,I'm a mikey fan from way back, and can't wait for beetlejuice

10:11 AM  
Anonymous said...

I wouldn't mind seeing it.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous said...

Tim burton is so overrated it's not even funny. He sucks.

12:10 PM  
Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? Tim is an excellent director and screen writer. Everything he touches turns to gold.

12:25 PM  
Anonymous said...

Beetlejuice is so old. I don't know how they can bank off of it's previous semi-success

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment