Nicky Hilton's Phone Number Is 917-929-0223

Monday, February 06, 2006

It has been confirmed that Nicky Hilton's phone number has gone public. It all happened when Deadspin, the man who owns A.J. Daulerio, got a hold of it. He was in Detroit and mingling with celebrities at a party when he somehow got the digits of Nicky'’s phone.

I am actually pretty happy about this entire situation. I would like to say I got the number because of my superior number closing skills, but that would be a lie. And we know lieing is something I don't do on this page, it's just not the kind of life I lead.

Anyways, I can only go on so long about this so I will just move on. Definitley email me or leave comments on your experience calling her. Let me know what happens. Again, that number is 917-929-0223

Posted by darkhat at 2/06/2006  
7 comments
Anonymous said...

unbelievable..

9:16 AM  
Anonymous said...

It got her voicemail, but it definitley sounds like her.

9:31 AM  
Anonymous said...

I just called it. It is her phone number but the mailbox is full. I did send my number as a page. :)

9:31 AM  
Anonymous said...

Yes it is her PHONE!! I just did the same thing matt did. Sent my number because the mailbox is full. that is her voice

9:36 AM  
Anonymous said...

I got her voicemail, sounds likeher

10:46 AM  
Anonymous said...

It's definitley her. Some other sites are saying the same thing.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous said...

Oh it,s her alrgiht.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment