Reese Witherspoon Will Not Sell Out

Monday, February 06, 2006

F. First is reporting that Reese Witherspoon has ruled out making a country and western album, regardless of the numerous opportunities. Reese has been getting bombarded with offers ever since people saw her singing as June Carter in Walk The Line.

She revealed: "After the movie came out I started getting calls from country music record labels going, Do you want to make a record?"



"The answer was 'No, I don't'. I have no desire to do that again, partly just because the performance element was so challenging for me."

This is actually a good thing for her. Reese is one of the few women I respect but don't really want to have sex with. I'm not saying I wouldn't have sex with her if the opportunity came up, because I probably would. I definitely wouldn't do any of my crazy sexual techniques with her, like when I cut a mules neck and let the blood drip onto the females vagina just as I orgasm.

Posted by darkhat at 2/06/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

She has a great singing voice. She rocked in that movie

8:47 AM  
Anonymous said...

Well, this will be better for her i'm sure

9:37 AM  
Anonymous said...

let's hope so

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment