Mischa Barton Is Hitting On Jake Gyllenhaal

Friday, February 24, 2006

The Daily Mirror is reporting that Mischa Barton was trying to pick up Jake Gyllenhaal at the Baftas dinner. Barton, who has a huge crush on Jake, went way out of her way to get the opportunity to meet him. Gyllenhall was in a good mood, but mostly because he was just named Godfather of Heath Ledgers kid. Regardless, Barton is still dating the ugliest man this side of the Mississippi, Cisco Adler. I'm sure he will force her to not eat for a week because of that, no that's already going on.

The source claims : "They swapped numbers and when he walked away she did a little victory dance to her friend."

I think if some girl came up hitting on me and was able to close my number, which isn't easy, I would rip it up if I saw her dancing after. I would be far too embarrassed to be known as "that guy." The one that the infamous sweat pig wanted to bang. Then again, most girls don't have the skills to get my number, I'd rather have sex on the spot.

Posted by darkhat at 2/24/2006  
8 comments
Anonymous said...

Jake would never go out with her.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous said...

I think jake may be gay.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous said...

Haven't you seen him making out with ledger?

7:55 AM  
Anonymous said...

He's not gay you moron. It's called ACTING!!

8:07 AM  
Anonymous said...

She's very young. I bet she's a fucking torturous to speak to. Not that celebrities speak to me, or anything.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous said...

Like totally, sure, totally sure, like... I assume the conversation went something like that.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous said...

he's not gay

3:08 PM  
Anonymous said...

They would make a nice pair, I love Mischa Barton
Ok he could be out of her league, but Hey, give the girl a shot

And Permalink(?), before rudely calling Mischa a pig and anorectic, maybe you could have learned how to write Gyllenhaals name first

Gyllenhall? ...tss

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment