Evangeline Lilly Is In Better Shape Than Eminem

Friday, February 24, 2006

Evangeline Lilly is another star that has been hitting the gym recently. I just want this to be a lesson to the other fat girls out there. You don't get in shape without any work. Well, unless your me. My body is toned like a Greek god, but it's all natural.

In other news , Eminem is really fat. After Eminem saw himself on TV at the grammy awards he couldn't believe how much weight he had gained and hired the same trainer that fellow fat ass Janet Jackson has. A lot of good it did her, she still looks like a dump truck.

He told a friend: "I can't believe how I looked - it was nothing like me."

I could have easily posted a picture of Eminem or Janet Jackson, but neither of them are as easy on the eyes as Evangeline Lilly. She is an inspiration to both of them. Hiring Janet Jackson's trainer is like buying needles from a heroin addict, sure he may say their good, but come on.

Posted by darkhat at 2/24/2006  
3 comments
Anonymous said...

I saw a picture of eminem. Em got so big, I feel bad.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous said...

I saw a picture of him too. Boy got big baby baby.

8:33 AM  
Anonymous said...

Lost is the worst show ever created. I don't know why anyone watches it.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment