Britney Spears Is Not Wearing Her Ring

Friday, February 24, 2006

The adventures of marvel comics continue as Walrus Girl decides to not wear her wedding ring. These pictures are from Britney in Hawaii this week. Based on my extensive knowledge of wedding rings (I pawned one once) I would say there are two real possibilities. One: She saw the pictures of Kevin I posted yesterday, which show him hugging that skanky French Actress. Two: Her fingers are far to fat and she would have been better off with tin foil taped to a tire. These two are heading straight off the side of a cliff and no one can help them.


Actually, Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are reportedly in marriage counseling.

The funny thing is that everyone would think I was lying if I said I feel like I'm going to vomit on my keyboard right. This really isn't a joke. I'm dead serious. I always thought of Britney as walrus after the pregnancy, but I have never had this feeling in my stomach before.

Posted by darkhat at 2/24/2006  
7 comments
Anonymous said...

This is ending sooner than later. Let me tell you what.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous said...

fat bastard.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous said...

hhaha that's a good one.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous said...

FAT

2:01 PM  
Grace Nearing said...

Actually, Britney Spears and Kevin Federline are reportedly in marriage counseling.

Maybe Britney's personal assistant has made the appointment, and maybe Britney drove to the office. But K-Fed actually showing up?

K-Fed must be a really, really good screw, and he'll play this out for as long as he can. But eventually Ms. Spear's will work out the odds that there's gotta be more than one really, really good screw on the planet.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous said...

I'd still fuck 'er!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous said...

If You are looking for more info on book and am glad to be on your site. If you want to find out more about......book then go visit http://ibooks4u.com......You wont be disapointed..Thanks For Visiting

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment