On The Set Of Spiderman 3

Friday, February 24, 2006

Spider Man 3, which will be released in 2007, has been the talk of many and many rumors. Rumors started back when Thomas Hayden Church was announced to play the Sandman. A lot of the news going around now is about Bryce Dallas Howard getting the role of Gwen Stacy, who is the girl Spiderman starts dating instead of Mary Jane (Kirsten Dunst).

Everybody has been talking about who the bad guys are. There are only going to be two villains, the Sandman (Thomas Hayden Church) and Venom(Topher Grace).


Some information has leaked that James Franco won't turn to a bad guy until Spiderman 4. In Spiderman 3 he is actually going to help out Spiderman defeat the villains, possibly saving his life.

Well, that's your Spiderman 3 update. I can't believe I even went through that trouble. Hopefully, some good celeb gossip shows up here in a little while. Update: I just added that last picture. Spiderman will wear a black costume in Spiderman 3. It is not a black and white picture.



image hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 2/24/2006  
7 comments
Anonymous said...

I can't wait for this movie.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous said...

Alicia Witt actually turned down the Mary Jane role, then Kirsten got it. I wish it hadn't been Kirsten. I never really bought her as Mary Jane. She looks terrible with red hair..

9:47 AM  
Anonymous said...

Yup, me too.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous said...

Hey Tony, I'm going to play secretary for you and say that your comment is directed to anon 9:05, not me.

Ta ta.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous said...

yup talking to you r

10:57 AM  
Anonymous said...

oh, sorry luv

11:14 AM  
Anonymous said...

spiderman spiderman, does whatever a spider can.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment