American Idol's Bombshell Does Maxim

Thursday, February 23, 2006

This is the Maxim photo shoot of Becky O'Donohue and her twin sister, which they just re-released because now Becky O'Donohue is somebody famous. Or somewhat famous, whatever being the hot girl on American Idol means.

Her twin sister can be seen sitting in the audience cheering her on. I can be seen with my hand in my pocket as my friends are sitting around me watching the show. I try to position myself just right usually, so I can play pocket pool the entire time.

My goal is always to get so drunk that I believe I am having sex with this girl. Usually I start throwing up before this point comes, and then retire for the night humping my pillow. Man, American Idol is fun.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 2/23/2006  
4 comments
Anonymous said...

She is the X factor and I hope she wins.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous said...

Becky is smoking hot, a soo 10 in every book.

2:04 PM  
Anonymous said...

Ace is going to win anyway, it really doesn't matter

2:45 PM  
Anonymous said...

Ace sucks, I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE GOT ELIMINATED LAST NIGHT.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment