Kate Beckinsale Is Not High Maintenance

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Contact Music is reporting that Kate Beckinsale has vowed to never return to the Hollywood Hills, claiming she prefers the "hippie-vibe" of Venice Beach California. She first moved there 5 years ago when she was visiting for a Pearl Harbor press junket, and she hasn't left since.

Kate had this to say about staying out of the paparazzi filled town:"I can't imagine living in a fancy, glass, architecturally-designed thing in the Hollywood Hills, and he's (Wiseman) scummy, just like me. (Venice) feels like a slightly sunnier, cleaner London or New York to me.

This is one of the reasons that I love Kate Beckinsale so much. No it's not about her being a kinda-hippie. Real hippies are dirty and don't shower. They should all be shot with Beebe guns in the back of the head. Kate, on the other hand, doesn't bitch and moan about the press being all over her. If she doesn't like what's happening in her life, she will find a solution. Unlike Britney who claims the paparazzi will kill her like that girl from England.

In case you don't know: This is Kate in the March issue of Jane Magazine. I know, I know, beautiful as always.

Posted by darkhat at 2/22/2006  
6 comments
Anonymous said...

I don't know why she feels fat sometimes. She looks decent here.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous said...

Hippies are idiots. Maybe Kate should go tie herself to a tree. Better yet, my bed post.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous said...

I bet some random guy can get with her.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous said...

I seriously doubt it

9:26 AM  
Anonymous said...

She's also married

9:53 AM  
Anonymous said...

Like that matters.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment