Jessica Alba Gets A Parking Ticket

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Sometimes beauty, fame, money, and power isn't enough to keep you above the law. Here are some pictures of Jessica Alba being the cunning outlaw that she is. I'm going to cut her a break and say that the cop didn't know it was her car. I'm pretty sure there is some law that makes it OK for Jessica Alba to double park on top of cancer patients so she doesn't have to get her feet wet. And I don't even see any cancer patients.What the hell is this cops problem? What did she do? Did the meter run out 5 minutes early.


When I run into problems like this I grab the nearest women and child I can find. I pull the whole "My wife is pregnant, I got to get out of here!" bit. The cops fall for that all the time. If that fails, I go to plan B, which is throw stabbing the cop.

Posted by darkhat at 2/22/2006  
2 comments
Anonymous said...

Maybe she can trade the ticket for a sexual favor. I'd let her off with that.

8:29 AM  
Anonymous said...

There is no cop. You can see her just walking up to the car.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment