Brad And Jen Agree On Divorce Settlement

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Daily Recorder is reporting that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston have finally come to agreement about their multi-million dollar divorce settlement. Most of the smaller properties and assets were split down the middle. However, the mansion and film company were considered the two most valuable possessions.

Here is what happened: Jen is keeping the 16.6 million dollar mansion, while Brad will get the controlling share of their film company, Plan B Productions, which is an estimated value of 28 million.

I can relate with Brad on this. Back when I was doing those shot gun weddings once a week, and than divorcing the next morning, I was losing a lot of money. Even with my high powered lawyers, they could only do so much without a prenup. I was lucky enough to hear that Kanye song one day, and since than I am sure to force my wives to sign pre nups. Man, rap is so helpful.

Posted by darkhat at 2/22/2006  
7 comments
Anonymous said...

Jen really got screwed over on that deal.

8:01 AM  
Anonymous said...

Not really, she probably got a lot fo the smaller things as well.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous said...

Brad is dick. Jen should just never talk to his sorry ass again.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Jen is the one that didn't want children. That caused the break up my friend.

8:30 AM  
Anonymous said...

Whatever.... moron

9:16 AM  
Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they finally broke up.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous said...

No pre-nup? Very romantic, but also very retarded.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment