Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Sweaty Shirt For $101,100

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

IMDB has confirmed that the gay shirt Jake Gyllenhaal wore portraying gay cowboy Jack Twist in the gay movie Brokeback Mountain has sold for 101,100 gay dollars. The was sold on the poplular internet auction site Ebay. Maybe you heard of it?

Anyways, the shirt went on sale earlier this month and was sold late yesterday to a huge fan who called himself hlwdstar. That's not a typo, that's his ebay name. The shirt started off at $9.99 and after 165 bids sold for the huge amount of $101,100.

I am a little jealous about his sweaty shirt selling for that much. I once traded my shirt to a bum to ask one question on his magic 8 ball, and as great as that sounds, I spent the night freezing. I ended up asking the magic 8 ball if the bum would give me back my shirt. It arrogantly replied outlook not so good."

Posted by darkhat at 2/21/2006  
6 comments
Anonymous said...

Some gay guy that jerks off to brokeback mountain probably bought it.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous said...

Your probably right, I'd never buy that shit.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous said...

LOSER. LOOOWHOOOSEEERRRRR. Get it ace? stop selling yoru clothes.

10:14 AM  
Anonymous said...

If i could sell my clothes for that much I would htink it would be dumb not to do it.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous said...

I would too.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous said...

I think it's a given that anyone would do that, but nobody can. You see, you have to be famous and none of you are.

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment