Kate Beckinsale Feels Fat And Ugly

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Female First is reporting that Kate Beckinsale goes through some very depressing times where she feels too ugly to even leave her own house. The very not ugly actress, who people fawn over constantly, admits that sometimes she is too afraid to show her face in public at times. Kate has turned to chain smoking, even though this isn't a big deal since most stars do Scarface size lines of cocaine.

The love my life Kate said: "I have days when I feel great, and days when my arse won't fit in my jeans and I don't leave the house."

I would personally have sex with Kate if it made her feel more attractive. I usually wouldn't be interested in sleeping around with tons of women, but if it's an act of charity, than I'm really into it. I'm always willing to do anything to help my fellow mankind.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 2/21/2006  
11 comments
Anonymous said...

What a psycho. She's smoking hot and smoking cigs

10:13 AM  
Anonymous said...

I want to put it in her butt

11:07 AM  
Anonymous said...

Try put out the cigarette butt, it sets bad examples for children.

11:37 AM  
Anonymous said...

whatever, smoking is cool

11:47 AM  
Anonymous said...

Yes smoking is cool, and if your worried about setting a good example for children this isn't a child based website your at to begin with. Start with yourself.. bitch

11:52 AM  
Anonymous said...

I always recommend children read this blog. I think it toughens them up. For example, the "cum guzzling" theme Darkhat's on today - most kids are sheltered from things like this.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous said...

Yes now children eveyrwhere can learn how to masturbate to sick themes, rape women, and make fun of people.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous said...

They would probably do that anyway.

12:12 PM  
Anonymous said...

Maybe, maybe not.

1:04 PM  
Anonymous said...

i was kidding.

1:42 PM  
Anonymous said...

cool

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment