Angelina Jolie Is No Longer Lara Croft

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

LC online is reporting that Angelina Jolie has been officially axed from being Lara Croft of Tomb Raider, which is a good thing because she's fat. Karima Adebibe, who is a 20 year old shop worker was announced today as the latest body and face of Lara Croft. Adebibe is a huge fan of Angelina Jolie and is sad to see her go, but she is very excited a bout her new opportunity.

She even talked a little trash/flirted to Angelina: "“I'’m more than a match for her and I'’d love to take Angelina on one on one to see who'’s the toughest."

Angelina Jolie was perfect for this role until she got herself pregnant. This girl will probably do alright. All she has to do is stand around and look hot. It's pretty much what I get paid for. Fans rarely want me to sign autographs, but they always want me to run around and show my super sexy body. Girls flock from around the country when they find out what Gym I go to. I like the attention, but it's getting a little too expensive to keep changing gyms.

image hosting by imagevenue.comimage hosting by imagevenue.com

Posted by darkhat at 2/15/2006  
11 comments
Anonymous said...

This girl is really hot. Look at that body

11:40 AM  
Anonymous said...

Darkhat, you're so cool. You should come out with a calendar of yourself - different swim trunks for each months. Hmmmm?????

12:04 PM  
Anonymous said...

This girls got some legs on her.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous said...

She's def. hot, but I like Rhona Mitra. She was the original model for the video games and the trade shows. Hot. And she's got the real accent.

1:44 PM  
Anonymous said...

After much consideration, I think this movie will be like Speed 2, starring Jason Patrick. In other words, a flop. BTW, Darkhat, consider the calendar. I see celebrity gossip bloggers all over the tv these days. You should cash in. I would.

1:57 PM  
Anonymous said...

ya ya she has a body on her, there's no denying that.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous said...

the calendar could be a good idea...

3:40 PM  
Anonymous said...

Awesome, I'll order 10 advance copies.

4:43 PM  
Anonymous said...

I think she may be better than Angelina. She could definitley pass for it.

12:09 AM  
Anonymous said...

If they ax Angelina, I won't even watch the preview

2:45 PM  
Anonymous said...

wait, did i get that right? Angelina got HERSELF pregnant? That's an awfully classy statement (not). But that's exactly the way Hollywood thinks. In this case, it's a mistake. Jolie in this role, was the closest thing to a female James Bond we'll every see. Sorry Karima, you've got the bod, but she's got the talent..

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment