Mischa Barton Groped On Maui Vacation

Wednesday, November 30, 2005


Mischa Barton just got back from her Thanksgiving vacation. My Thanksgiving is spent getting drunk and watching football, while insulting my family, but Mischa goes to Maui. Not only is she in Maui, but she is allowing some hippy to grope her. I don't understand what the world is coming to.





Hippies are really just taking all of the good girls nowadays, and even if there not, they are taking Mischa Barton who is a pretty good catch. Does anyone keep track of how often I just post new pictures of girls in bikinis because I have nothing else to write about? Then I write about how I post pictures of celebrities in bikinis while I have nothing to write about. Confused yet? You better be.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 11/30/2005  
1 comments
Anonymous said...

The orchids of the islands of Aloha are simply waiting to be put around your neck! Take a trip to Honolulu, Hawaii! Why not?

Aloha!
aloha automotive

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment