Ben Affleck Gets Secretly Paid By Starbucks

Wednesday, November 30, 2005


When I saw this story it just made perfect sense to me and it's because it's true. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Gardner have been seen for the last 6 months always always drinking Starbucks coffee. At first I thought nothing of it, but then the New York Daily News reported this:





"...the caffeinated couple has snagged an exclusive seven-figure contract with Starbucks Coffee Co. to drink, be photographed with and generally promote the popular java around the country. 'It's a relatively new deal,' says the (source). 'And considering how often they are photographed with the stuff, I'd say they're working pretty hard.'"

I am starting to rethink my original claim that this story is true. After reading it a second time, seven figures does seem like a lot of money to pay someone to inadvertently advertise your product. I once accepted money from Vivid to be seen using their "products". The value of their company went through the roof. The only problem was I did NOT get seven figures. I only got 3 balls of lint and a shiny red marble. The marble is nice, though. I think someone told me it was one of the girls anal beads, but I have not yet been able to confirm this.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 11/30/2005  
0 comments

Post a Comment