Kelly Brook Topless On 26th Birthday

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Kelly Brook apparently spent her 26th birthday topless at the beach. Hey, I'm not complaining, this is how I want most girls to spend their 26th birthday. It just seems like the right thing to do.

It's funny that Kelly Brook is so willing to get completely naked at the beach, but she purposely had nude scenes deleted from her upcoming movie 'Three'. Seriously, she made the director take out the nude scenes, but here she is prancing around naked. I don't know why 90 percent of the pictures I find of hot celebrities have some scrub guy in them. Who is this guy and why is he with Kelly Brook. Oh wait, that is Billy Zane. My life really sucks. I don't think I need to tell you these pictures below are NSFW

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 11/30/2005  
0 comments

Post a Comment