50 Cent Got Paid To Rap At A Bat Mitzvah

Wednesday, November 30, 2005


World renowned gangster rapper 50 cent got paid 500,000 dollars for a half hour rap session at a Bat Mitzvah for the daughter of defense contractor David H. Brooks.



Brooks paid a total of 10 million dollar for the party which included Nelly, Ciara, Tom Petty, Stevie Nicks, Joe Perry and Steven Tyler of Aerosmith, Joe Walsh and Don Henley of The Eagles, Kenny G and DJ AM for the party held at the Rainbow Room in New York City.

I still can't believe I waited all day to post about this. I was waiting for pictures to show up and just when I was about to give up; I found them. 50 cent is suppose to be the tuffest rapper around and he is off rapping for little white Jewish girls? Look at the first picture. 50 Cent extending his hand, getting ready to do a duet with the little girl. I can understand people like Ciara and Arrowsmith going to this thing, but not 50. I wonder how the crack dealers in queens feel about 50 wearing Bat Mitzva celebration hats and playing flash light tag that night. I am sure 50 cent proved his gangster image when they were calling "Red Rover, Red Rover, send 50 Right Over"

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 11/30/2005  
5 comments
Anonymous said...

50 cent = ex cop and ex fat ass dont believe me look it up.

3:20 PM  
uberlinkert said...

its all for the money, honey

6:30 PM  
Anonymous said...

50 cent is a stupid nigger

9:52 AM  
Anonymous said...

Hi cool website you have.
Just seaching the net for sites then found this one.

regards,
Sammy
free music download engine
http://www.music-download-video.com/

Regards,
Gerald E.
http://www.music-download-video.com/
free music download engine

6:48 PM  
Anonymous said...

I have to admit, you seem to have a very well put together blog here!

Regards,
Custom Camera

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment