Kristin Is To Hot For Laguna Beach

Thursday, December 01, 2005


The Daily Dish is reporting Kristin Cavallari, the Laguna Beach star, is set to co-host UPN's new reality show "Get This Party Started," where she'll be teamed with "Extra's" Ethan Erickson. Executive producer Allison Grodiner had this to say:


"Certain people, whether in acting or television, have something - a quality - that 'it' factor, Grodner said. "I think it's there in Kristin and we were really pleasantly surprised with her."

Whenever there is any news about Kristin Cavallari I will be sure to post it. It could be anything, from a hang nail to her buying a soda. There really isn't anybody that wants to have sex with her more than I do. Last night before I went to bed I thought about the idea of God. Could there really be a God? Where am I going? What happens when I die? Then it hit me. I can make a deal with God. I made a deal to give up my fame and my left arm in order to have sex with Kristin. I'm not some asshole either, it isn't just about sex. I care about her selfless acts of kindness too. I mean I would even do that deal for a blowjob. Well, if she approached the subject the right way.

To honor my selfless actions that are always occurring, I am posting Kristin's Rolling Stone pictures for my viewing pleasure.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.usFree Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Posted by darkhat at 12/01/2005  
0 comments

Post a Comment