George Clooney And Matt Damon Play Grab Ass

Tuesday, November 29, 2005


It has been reported everywhere that Matt Damon admitted in an interview that him and George Clooney love each other's asses. Matt Damon says his 'Syriana' co-star pinches his butt at least once a day. Damon admits Clooney's sexual advances are the reason why the pair have starred in so many films together. He had this to say:



"George grabs my ass every day. At least once a day. That's why I've done three movies with him"

I'm not going to sit here and act like I have never grabbed another mans ass before but, well that's exactly what I'm going to do. I have never once grabbed another mans ass. It is simple. I am not gay. I have no reason to play grab ass with my guy friends and throw sexual innuendos into the conversation. These two are not just looking for attention. I am convinced they are looking for hardcore anal sex. Now that I know the truth it just makes perfect sense. I always knew these to were a "little to friendly" and this just confirms it.

Posted by darkhat at 11/29/2005  
0 comments

Post a Comment