Lindsay Lohan is kind of a lesbian

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Star Magazine has discovered some crazy lesbian Myspace messages between Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson. While Lindsay was in rehab, one of her friends gave the magazine access to look at her account.

Lohan allegedly tells Ronson: "Babe, if I don't have you in my life then I should just go die. ... I want to marry you and have children with you." And on another night she wrote:"Go to bed babe, I love you. - [signed] Lindsay Ronson."

I think it's pretty clear what these messages mean. And by "pretty clear" I mean "who the fuck knows." All we know for sure is Lindsay is a whore, so if this girl is breathing there is a strong possibility Lohan will bang her. Or even if she's not breathing.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 7/11/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment