Mischa Barton almost died

Monday, May 28, 2007

Mischa Barton was rushed to the hospital lst night after suffering a horrible reaction to medication. While hanging out at a Memorial Day BBQ she began to feel extremely ill after mixing alcohol with her meds.

TMZ reports: The 21-year-old celeb was rushed to an undisclosed medical facility in Los Angeles, where we are told she is "resting comfortably." A rep for Barton tells TMZ that the starlet is with family and "feeling much better."

I'm not sure how much I care about Mischa Barton's life, but it ranks somewhere on the scale of slamming my penis in a car door and sticking my head in the mouth of a lion. Seriously, this bitch could orchestrate a plan to destroy the sun and I wouldn't want to write about her.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 5/28/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment