Lindsay is addicted to oxycontin

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Lindsay's father has come forward to admit that his daughter is addicted to not only coke and alcohol, but to the painkiller Oxycontin.

Michael Lohan said: "I spoke to the people treating Lindsay, because I wanted to make sure she was getting the right care. And I'm satisfied they are doing the right thing for her, helping her detox from the painkillers and things. That's a very important step."

If you've lived on the moon for the last 10 years, you wouldn't know that Oxycontin is basically a more expensive form of heroin, but not quite as good. Things you also wouldn't know if you lived on the moon: I've won three modeling competitions, high school girls want me, I wear brown shoes sometimes, and I haven't changed my haircut since 3rd grade.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 5/31/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment