Simon Cowell doesn't care

Wednesday, April 18, 2007



One of the reasons I like Simon Cowell is because he really doesn't give a shit. When Richardson gave his support to the Virgina Tech tragedy to take attention away from his shitty performance, Simon wasn't fooled. And he simply rolled his eyes at him.

Backstage, contestant Chris Richardson was left stunned, calling Simon's reaction "sad and hurtful."

A FOX executive explained: "Look, in his defense, Simon felt Chris was cynically deflecting his criticism. It was unfortunate... he clearly was unaware the camera was on him when he rolled his eyes, and he was hardly making a rude gesture to the victims."

I know what it's like to be in Simon's shoes. I was unaware a camera was on me when the supermodels forced me into having an orgy with them. "They wanted proof of the magical moment", they told me. But I know the truth. Jessica wasn't a supermodel at all. She did one spread in Maxim. Whore.

Posted by darkhat at 4/18/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment