Angelina Jolie was always a slut

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Angelina Jolie has claimed that she used to strip and make-out with boys in Kindergarten.

She said: "I was a member of a group called the Kissy Girls. I was very sexual in kindergarten. I created a game where I would kiss the boys and give them cooties. Then we would make out and we would take our clothes off. I got in a lot of trouble!"

She went on to say: "I had started having sex with my boyfriend and the sex and the emotions didn't feel enough. I was no longer a little girl. In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back. We had an exchange of something and we were covered in blood, my heart was racing. Then whenever I felt trapped, I'd cut myself. I have a lot of scars. It was an age when I felt adventurous and after a few beers things happened."

I'm not too surprised Angelina Jolie was in a group called kissy girls, because I was in a group called boner boys. We would solve mysteries in the town, especially ones that involved ghosts in Mr. Johnson's basement. But we also got boners. And had group masturbation parties. Ahh, the gold old days.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 4/18/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment