Richard Gere may go to jail in India

Monday, April 30, 2007

An Indian judge, who has watched a video of Richard Gere sticking his tongue down the throat of Indian actress, Spilpa Shetty, has issued a warrant for Gere's arrest. The judge stated that the kiss, which took place at an HIV/AIDS awareness event in New Delhi earlier this month, "transgressed all limits of vulgarity." The judge has found Gere guilty of violating Indian laws against public obscenity.

Boy, I haven't heard about someone being in so much trouble over a minor thing since 10th grade when I was caught doing something in the locker room on a Saturday. I never thought I'd have so much in common with Richard Gere. He kissed an actress ... I had anal with Coach Bill while the math teacher videotaped ... same diff. Why are people so uptight?

Source

Posted by Reese at 4/30/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment