Eva Longoria likes being tied up

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Eva Longoria has claimed to "Live Magazine" that she likes being tied up during sex. The 32 year old actress has also revealed a bunch of other tempting (read: tedious) facts about her incredibly hairy self. She says, "Every girl should have a Brazilian wax. It's my sexy secret. And I only ever wear thongs. I don't own a pair of knickers with a proper back to them." Then she adds that she hates when men whistle at her on the street. She says that kind of behaviour is "so unsexy, so uncool." She says, "if I see any builders working in a street I'll turn right round and walk in a different direction. I hate all that shouting and whistling."

Saying provocative things about yourself, then being snotty to men with shovels is a very common strategy ... or, at least, it's a common strategy amongst women who wind up with search parties looking for them in a swamp.

"Over here, Jerry! I think I see Eva Longoria foot!"

Source

Posted by Reese at 4/17/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment