Angelina Jolie Adopts Another Kid

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are going to adopt again, and this time it's going to be from a Vietnam orphanage. They are in Vietnam now awaiting a passport from the American consulate so that she can bring home their new child. The new freak show is a 3-year-old boy whose name will be Pax Thien Jolie; in Latin, the name means peaceful sky.

Adam Pertman, the executive director of the Evan B.Donaldson Adoption Institute, said:"The truth is that any child who has been without a permanent family for the first three years of life is very lucky to go into a home where he can get the kinds of help that this child will need."

This family is basically turning into a joke, and I know Brad doesn't like it. He just wanted to bang a freak, but now his entire life has changed. Sure, I spend hours doing book readings at orphanages, but I know that I'm only "friends" with the children. Being a fire fighter, astronaut, and adopting children is just too much for me. I can't spread myself that thin, because I love the kids.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 3/15/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment