Lindsay Lohan Is In Rehab

Thursday, January 18, 2007

It has been officially confirmed that Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into rehab.

In a statement issued through her rep, Leslie Sloane Zelnik, Lindsay says: "I have made a proactive decision to take care of my personal health. I appreciate your well wishes and ask that you please respect my privacy at this time."

When I'm not disproving the disease concept of alcoholism and drug addiction, I usually spend my time changing my height on my myspace profile. But when I hang out with my friends, it's always new and exciting. I was just at Billy's the other day when I opened the fridge, and I couldn't believe what I saw: "Coke, OJ, some purple stuff... Oh man! Sunny Delight!" Billy's mom is the coolest. She brought us to soccer practice later that day.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 1/18/2007  
0 comments

Post a Comment