Wesley Snipes Is Probably Going To Prison

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wesley Snipes was indicted Tuesday for trying to screw the government out of nearly 12 million dollars in false refund claims. If convicted, Snipes could face up to 16 years in prison.

US attorney Paul I. Perez said: "It's a conspiracy against the IRS, basically to harass the IRS, from doing its lawful job in term of collection of taxes."

I've seen plenty of movies about prison, and I even once met a cop, so I'm pretty sure Wesley Snipes will do fine in there. The last time I had to do 10 years, nobody messed with me after the first day. As soon as I walked in the joint - that's what us criminals call jail - I stabbed this big guy, Snake, with a spoon. The crowd cheered for me as I urinated on his head. Then we all sang, "She'll be coming around the mountain." Ahh, memories.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/18/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment