Jessica Alba Is Scared To Get Naked

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Jessica Alba refused to get naked while playing a stripper in Sin City, because she was too nervous to show off her body. She has never accepted any offer to appear nude.

She tells Elle magazine: "I don't do nudity. I just don't. Maybe that makes me a bad actress. Maybe I won't get hired in some things. But I have too much anxiety."

When you're as hot as Jessica Alba, people are going to always try and see you naked. Whether it's in a bathroom with a micro camera, or in the bedroom, it's all fair game. I know what it's like to have everyone trying to get in your pants, because my body is like a machine. Girls know I'm built for speed and comfort, but really there's a lost little boy inside who still wants to be President.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/12/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment