Homeless People Want To Kill Hilary Duff

Friday, October 13, 2006

Hilary Duff has filed court documents that say two men, one a paparazzi and the other a homeless man, are trying to kill her. The court documents claim that a 19-year-old Russian man came to America "for the sole purpose of meeting and becoming romantically involved with Ms. Duff." And he will do whatever it takes to accomplish his goal, even if it means killing her boyfriend.

The court documents state the man: "admitted to being 'obsessed' with her, has stated his intention of 'removing' his 'enemies' (i.e., those who prevent him from being with her), has stated his intention of purchasing a weapon, and has threatened to kill himself and to engage in dramatic actions to get her attention.""

I guess I'm going to have to stop throwing urine filled water balloons at homeless people, because they just earned a "plus 5" for cool points. See that? I just marked it down in my note book. Anybody that wants to get rid of Duff is OK in my book. Hell, the next time I drop a sandwich in my toilet I might give it to a bum. I'm just that nice.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 10/13/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment