Scarlett Johansson Hates Jews

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The hottest girl in the world, Scarlett Johansson, became a big fan of Nazi memorabilia while filming The Black Dahlia in Bulgaria. Scarlett became extremely interested in all of the artifacts she found that related to the Nazi's.

She says: "There are a lot of strange things. Like if you go to markets, there is all this Nazi paraphernalia you can buy. It's really interesting. I really enjoyed my time there. It's a fascinating city."

Scarlett Johansson has an effect on me that most people will never understand. She hates the Jews? Me too. She could promote slavery and I'd be on the front line for her campaign. I would start hanging black people if she just licked her lips in front of me. I'm really not joking. I'll pretty much do whatever a hot girl tells me to do, and if they have low self-esteem, it's even better. A girl with low self-respect is always down for anal. Trust me, my friends.

Source

Posted by darkhat at 9/19/2006  
0 comments

Post a Comment